SALTED CARAMEL APPLE PARFAITS
Rate This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 Honeycrisp or Braeburn apples - peeled, core, and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 batch Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Spice Granola
- Sea Salt Caramel Sauce (see www.chefjamie.com)
- Whipped cream
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. Add the apple chunks and cinnamon and cook, stirring often, for about 15 minutes, or until the apples are very soft. Add the maple syrup and give the pan a toss to coat the apples. Cook for 1 minute, then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Build each parfait with 2 tablespoons of the salted caramel, 2 tablespoons of the apples and 2 tablespoons of the granola. Top with a dollop of whipped cream, then repeat. Finish with a final drizzle of caramel and serve.