MINI CRAB TOSTADAS
Rate This Recipe
A delicious appetizer that's quick and easy to make for Cinco de Mayo festivities.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh, cooked or chopped imitation crabmeat
- 3/4 cup seedless cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup bottled chili sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Chef Jamie Original Seasoning Blend or salt & pepper, to taste
- 40 round tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat the broiler to high. Combine crabmeat, cucumber, mayonnaise, chili sauce, green onions, cilantro and lime juice in a mixing bowl. Season to taste and mix well.
- Place the chips on a baking sheet. Spoon the crab mixture evenly onto the chips and sprinkle each tostada evenly with cheese.
- Broil until the cheese is melted, about 1 minute.