Rate This Recipe
You can simply cut this recipe in hatch to make a smaller batch~ Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Montelibano
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups Sambal Oelek
- 1/2 cup fish sauce
- 4 cups rice wine vinegar
- 2 heads Napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves only
- Blend garlic, sambal, fish sauce and rice wine vinegar together in a blender or by hand.
- Toss the mixture and the cabbage, carrots and cilantro together in a large bowl.
- Place the kimchee in an airtight container and refrigerate for 3 days. It lasts for up to 4 months in the refrigerator.