FALL HARVEST SALAD with SPARKLING CIDER VINAIGRETTE
Rate This Recipe
Recipe By Melissa's Chef Tom Fraker
- For the vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 cup Sparkling Apple Cider
- To taste Kosher Salt
- To taste Fresh Ground Pepper
- To taste Granulated Sugar
- For the salad:
- 12 ounces Fresh Spring Mix
- 2 each Melissa's Fuyu Persimmons -- diced
- 2 3 oz. packages Melissa's Dried Cranberries
- 1 6 oz. package Don Enrique Pepitas (pumpkin seeds) -- toasted
- 1 cup Crumbled Bleu Cheese
- 1 each Red Onion -- diced
- In a bowl, add all of the vinaigrette ingredients and whisk until well combined. Taste for seasoning and sweetness.
- In another bowl, add all of the salad ingredients and toss until well combined. Just before service, add just enough of the vinaigrette to coat the salad. Refrigerate any extra vinaigrette.
- NOTES: This is a great salad to add to your Thanksgiving menu!