BLUE POTATO HONEY MUSTARD SALAD
Rate This Recipe
Perfectly patriotic for July 4th!
- 3 pounds purple/blue potatoes
- 1 yellow, orange or green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Chef Jamie Original Seasoning Blend or salt & pepper, to taste
- Boil the whole potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cut the potatoes into quarters.
- To make the dressing, combine the honey, mustard, cider vinegar and seasoning and whisk to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the warm potatoes, bell pepper, red onion, green onions and dressing. Season to taste. Serve warm.