BLACK BEAN and CORN SALAD
Rate This Recipe
This fresh tasting, quick dish is the perfect cold salad with any Southwestern menu!
- 3 cups canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 T. fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1 cup red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 T. ground cumin
- juice of 3 limes
- salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, toss all of the ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate the salad up to 24 hours before serving.