- 2 homemade or store-bought pumpkin breads, cut into cubes
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup gingersnap cookies, crushed
Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Remove half of the whipped cream and set it aside. To the remaining whipped cream, add the pumpkin pie filling and the brown sugar and beat well to combine.
To assemble the Trifle, arrange a layer of pumpkin bread cubes on the bottom of a large, trifle or punch bowl. Top with a layer of the pumpkin whipped cream. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, alternating between pumpkin whipped cream and plain whipped cream. Sprinkle the top of the trifle with crushed gingersnaps, iRefrigerate until ready to serve.